Muslim Personal Law | ii1632
Muslim Personal Law – Softcover
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Muslim Personal Law – MUSLIM PERSONAL LAW deals with some aspects of Muslim civil law which historically have been implemented both under Muslim and non-Muslim colonial rule. This book is for anyone who wishes to acquire more than a superficial knowledge of the subject. It summarizes comprehensively those aspects of the Shari’ah that govern the most fundamental personal relationships in a straightforward way. It represents one of the mainstream Sunni attempts to codify these aspects of Islamic law, based on centuries of practical application and experience, relying mainly on the Hanafi madhhab. As such, although it is as impossible to codify Islam as it is to codify life itself, it nevertheless provides the reader with a reliable checklist of the identifiable features of the Shari’ah which govern the fundamental milestones in life which most people experience during their life’s journey: birth, childhood, marriage, divorce, death and inheritance.
Softcover. Printed in Turkey.
|Measurments of Book:||
Width: 6 inches x Length: 9 inches