Halal Goat’s Milk Soap |Madina GI680
Currently on Back-order – Ships Approx: August 20, 2021
Available on backorder
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Halal Goat’s Milk Soap – Goat’s milk has long been used as skin moisturizer. It contains many healthy ingredients to nourish the skin. These include Vitamins A, C, E along with Amino acid and Citric Acid. It also contains Caprylic acid which make this soap an alkaline product with a low pH. In fact goat’s milk pH level is close to human pH level which benefits the skin by protecting it from daily bacterial and chemical invasion. Halal ingredients.
Suitable for all skin types.
Sodium palmate; sodium cocoate/sodium palm kernelate; water (aqua); vegetable glycerin; fragrance (parfum); sodium chloride; goat milk; titanium dioxide (ci 77891); sorbitol; butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, pentasodium pentetate; tetrasodium etidronate.