Sage Leaves – Arabian Mariamia | gi386
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Arabian Mariamia Tea, also known as sage tea is great for everyday, to serve guests and on special occasions. Sage tea is also used in the Middle East to settle upset stomach, relieve nausea and to alieve cramps. This product is one of the highest quality varieties of Mariamia/Sage for tea available. Taste the difference for yourself! Imported from Lebanon.
Classic Arabian Marimia Recipe:
- Handful of sage (whole leaves)
- 2 Ceylon tea bags
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup sugar
Boil sage in a teapot full of water. Once water reaches a full boil remove from heat. Add two tea bags to sage mixture and let stand for 2-5 minutes. (Dont let tea get too strong or dark.) Add sugar to taste – approximately 1/4 to 1/2 cup per pot depending upon desired sweetness. (Alternately, sugar can be added to individual cups.) Pour into your favorite cups and enjoy! Please note: it is not necessary to strain tea as it is customary to allow a few loose leaves in cup. Loose leaves will eventually settle to bottom cup.
200g – 7.1oz