Activated Charcoal Soap | Madina gi958
Activated Charcoal Soap – Halal Ingredients
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Activated Charcoal draws out toxins and deeply cleanses and detoxifies the skin. It is ideal for oily, sensitive and problematic skin conditions. For the treatment of acne, Activated Charcoal draws out impurities, heals pimples and helps prevent further breakouts. As an anti-aging ingredient, Activated Charcoal is said to tighten pores and smooth the skin. It also reduces inflammation, which is significant in preventing premature aging.
- dye free
- no artificial colors
INGREDIENTS: Sodium Palmate*, Sodium Cocoate (or) Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Fragrance (Perfume), Carbon, Sodium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tocopheryl Acetate,
*Derived from Rainforest Alliance Certified™ palm oil.