African Black Soap – Cocoa Butter & Shea Butter | gi959
African Black Soap with Cocoa Butter & Shea Butter – Oversized 6.3 ounce bar is nearly twice as large as ordinary bar soap!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Shea Butter Soap is extremely good for removing dark spots from the face & body. African Shea Butter is made from the nut of the African Shea Tree. It contains a rich amount of unremovable fatty acid which renders it far superior to cocoa butter and other natural vegetable kinds of butter. This fatter acid is crucial to rejuvenating and moisturizing the skin. Shea butter provides all the essential vitamins needed to make skin look and feel smoother, softer, and most importantly, healthier. its therapeutic properties protect the skin from the wind, cold, and sun, and it helps heal wounds faster. Shea butter stimulates cellular activity, fights the effects of aging and repairs rough, damaged skin.
- dye free
- no artificial colors
INGREDIENTS: African Shea Butter, Cocoa butter, sweet almond, vitamin e, sodium palmate, sodium palm kernelate, water, glycerine, coconut oil, sodium chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, vegetable dye, iron oxide.